Join us for Mutt Strut 2019, the Greatest Spectacle in Dog Walking! To get started, you can register here once registration opens. Each person who registers will receive a Mutt Strut t-shirt featuring this year’s Top Dogs, Indy and Toto! Mutt Strut bandannas may be purchased for your dog.
- Register as an individual You can register as an individual to attend Mutt Strut 2019. Please note, if you sign up as an individual and later want to join a pack, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we help you make this change.
- Create or join a Team. Register and fundraise with your company, family or group! If your group has already started a Team, you can search for them and join as a member. Or start your own Team and invite your friends and coworkers to join you in support IndyHumane
- Can’t make it to the event? More of a cat person? Just want to sleep in, but still want to show your support? Our Drowsy Dog and Cat Nap Club is for you. For $45, you can sleep in on Saturday morning, we’ll mail you an event t-shirt, and you’re still helping the cause! You can even still help fundraise! Once you register, you can use your login information to visit the Participant Center for tips and tools to help.
To participate in Mutt Strut, each person registers – either as an individual or as part of a Team. You do not need to register your dog(s) (or cats, turtles, potbellied pigs or other walk-able animals).
Children under 3 years of age are welcome free of charge, but do not receive a participant T-shirt.
- Early Registration: Between January 28th and March 22nd. You will be guaranteed a t-shirt in your size if you register by this date.
- Regular Registration: March 23rd through event day. You will receive a t-shirt on a first-come, first-served basis while sizes last.
Packet pickup will be available the week prior to Mutt Strut. Participants may pick up their packets, t-shirts, and any dog bandannas ordered online, at that time. Check back closer to Mutt Strut to find out when and where packet pickup will be held.