Join us for Mutt Strut 2019, the Greatest Spectacle in Dog Walking! Each person who registered by April 15 will receive a Mutt Strut shirt featuring this year’s Top Dogs, Indy and Toto! Mutt Strut bandanas may be purchased for your dog for $5 with your registration until April 20, or while supplies last!
- Register as an individual. You can register as an individual to attend Mutt Strut 2019. Please note, if you sign up as an individual and later want to join a pack, contact us at email@example.com and we help you make this change.
- Create a team. Register and fundraise with your company, family or group!
- Join a team. If your group has already started a Team, you can search for them and join as a member. Or start your own Team and invite your friends and coworkers to join you in support IndyHumane
- Can’t make it to the event? More of a cat person? Just want to sleep in, but still want to show your support? Our Drowsy Dog and Cat Nap Club is for you. For $45, you can sleep in on Saturday morning, we’ll mail you an event t-shirt, and you’re still helping the cause! You can even still help fundraise! Once you register, you can use your login information to visit the Participant Center for tips and tools to help.
To participate in Mutt Strut, each person registers – either as an individual or as part of a Team. You do not need to register your dog(s) (or cats, turtles, potbellied pigs or other walk-able animals).
Children 2 years of age and under are welcome free of charge, but do not receive a participant T-shirt.
- Register before March 15. You will be guaranteed a shirt in your size if you register by this date.
- Register March 15 through April 15. You may or may not receive a shirt on a first-come, first-served basis, while sizes and supplies last.
- On-site registrants are NOT guaranteed a shirt. Bandanas may be available for purchase while supplies last.
- Registration prices will increase for day-of. Register online today to get the best price!
Packet pickup will be available the week prior to Mutt Strut. Participants may pick up their packets, t-shirts, and any dog bandanas ordered online, at that time.