Join us for Mutt Strut, IndyHumane’s largest annual fundraising event! Each person who registers by the early bird deadline will receive a Mutt Strut shirt featuring this year’s Top Dog, Chief! Mutt Strut bandanas may be purchased for your dog for $10 with your registration – be sure to order one with your registration, as we will only order a limited number and may not have them available for sale at the event!
Ways to register
- Register as an individual. You can register as an individual to attend Mutt Strut. Please note, if you sign up as an individual and later want to join a team, contact us at email@example.com and we help you make this change.
- Create a team. Register and fundraise with your company, family or group!
- Join a team. If your group has already started a team, you can search for them and join as a member. Or start your own Team and invite your friends and coworkers to join you in support IndyHumane
- Want to participate virtually? You can show your support without leaving home!
Our Cat Nap and Drowsy Dog Club is for you. You can pick up your shirt and other materials at packet pickup, or we can mail it after the event. You can participate in fun virtual activities, and you’re still helping save animals! You can even help fundraise and become next year’s Top Dog! Once you register, you can use your login information to visit the Participant Center for tips and tools to help.
To participate in Mutt Strut, each person registers – either as an individual or as part of a Team. You do not need to register your dog(s) (or cats, turtles, potbellied pigs or other walk-able animals).
Children 2 years of age and under are welcome free of charge, but do not receive a participant T-shirt.
- Register before September 1. You will be guaranteed a shirt in your size if you register by this date.
- Register before the event. You will receive a shirt on a first-come, first-served basis, while sizes and supplies last.
- On-site registrants are not guaranteed a shirt. Bandanas may be available for purchase while supplies last.
- Registration prices will increase for day-of. Register online today to get the best price!
Packet pickup will be available the week prior to Mutt Strut. Participants may pick up their packets, t-shirts, and any dog bandanas ordered online, during those times! Participants can also pick up your packets at the event, but you won’t want to miss any of the fun by standing in line on the big day!